CB Seeds SA Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://cbseeds.co.za, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CB Seeds SA’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CB Seeds SA’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CB Seeds SA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Affiliate Program Application
Each applicant to the CB Seeds Affiliate Program, must meet at minimum, all following requirements:
- You must own and manage a South African Cannabis Related Facebook and / or Instagram Page.
- You must post your Own Content regularly, including Personal Grow Content.
- You must have a Following of more than 300 people on your Cannabis Page.
- You must have purchased from CB Seeds in the last 3 Months.
- You are Over 18 and are a South African Citizen.
If you do not meet any of the above requirements, your application will unfortunately be rejected.
Meeting all of the above, does not guarantee an approved application.
We reserve the right to decline any application without cause or explanation.
Application approval may take up to 2 weeks.
4. Affiliate Program Commissions
By default, every approved affiliate earns 10% on each referred sale that they produce.
All Commissions are Lifetime.
Affiliates are able to increase their earnings by achieving a higher Commissions Rank, by meeting a predefined set amount of sales
There are 9 Earning Ranks, divided equally into 3 Groups
- Rank 1, 2, 3 in the Seedling Group – Earning 10%, 12% and 15% respectively.
- Rank 4, 5, 6 in the Leaf Group – Earning 18%, 21% and 25% respectively.
- Rank 7, 8, 9 in the Flower Group – Earning 29%, 34% and 40% respectively.
5. Affiliate Program Payouts
Minimum Payout for any affiliate is R200. Payouts will take place during the 1st 2 Weeks of the Month.
Payouts are done via EFT or PayPal Only.
6. Site Disclaimer
- The materials on CB Seeds SA’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. CB Seeds SA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, CB Seeds SA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CB Seeds SA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CB Seeds SA’s website, even if CB Seeds SA or a CB Seeds SA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on CB Seeds SA’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CB Seeds SA does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. CB Seeds SA may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However CB Seeds SA does not make any commitment to update the materials.
CB Seeds SA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CB Seeds SA of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
CB Seeds SA may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.